- outputs your Site Feed's URL inside a tag: Seven Jeans, Three Dots Tee Shirts, AG Jeans, Designs By Stephene Denise Novosel's Random Thoughts: For the love of iPod...and recruiting

Sunday, January 16, 2005

For the love of iPod...and recruiting

For those of you who know me, you know how much I love my iPod Mini. As you can imagine, Lou Adler's article on the ERE really "moved" me. See for yourself by going to
http://www.erexchange.com

My favorite tunes playing on Mini right now...

what moves me...a few favorites from my Running Mix


  1. Diving - 4 Strings
  2. The Way You Move - Outkast and Sleepy Brown
  3. Never -The Roc Project and Tina Novak
  4. Simply Being Love (Somnambulist) - BT
  5. Loneliness - Tomcraft
what chills me...a few favorites from my Lounge Mix

  1. Sunrise - Simply Red
  2. They - Jem
  3. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
  4. Sleeping with the Lights On - Teitur
  5. Destiny - Zero 7
retro hits...I never get tired of these

  1. Situation - Yaz
  2. How Soon is Now - The Smiths
  3. September - Earth, Wind and Fire
  4. Lullaby - The Cure
  5. Everthing Counts - Depeche Mode





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home