- outputs your Site Feed's URL inside a tag: Seven Jeans, Three Dots Tee Shirts, AG Jeans, Designs By Stephene Denise Novosel's Random Thoughts: 148 days until Elle becomes a big Sister

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

148 days until Elle becomes a big Sister

It's been ages since i've updated the blogspot... my excuse? Life is busy, very busy. Oh, and I have been working on my next project. My little incubation has been challenging. It's amazing how something so small, can make you feel so bad. The last 5 months have been a bit of a blur.

I wish I had time to post a better update, maybe on my flight to London?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Denise, I stumbled upon your blog while looking for one of mine pictures. My name is Denis Novosel and I live in Dubrovnik, Croatia. I wonder if you have croatian roots ;) Contact me via e-mail if you want to :)
( denis.novosel@gmail.com )

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home