- outputs your Site Feed's URL inside a tag: Seven Jeans, Three Dots Tee Shirts, AG Jeans, Designs By Stephene Denise Novosel's Random Thoughts: 30 days...

Monday, May 24, 2010

30 days...

I seriously don't know where the time has gone. I had every intention of updating the blogspot, but just haven't gotten around to it. It is hard to believe that the 'end date' is within site. Baby is scheduled to arrive on June 25th, unless he/she decides to come earlier. Can't wait to find out who has been kicking me!

Pregnancy is a funny thing... people love the belly. Fascinated in fact. Me and my belly have entered celeb status at the gym. Mainly, I think people are in awe that I am still working out. I love the fact that I can still keep up in the DavidBartonGym 'Ass Blast' Class. Thinking it might be a bit embarrassing for those who can't keep up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home