- outputs your Site Feed's URL inside a tag: Seven Jeans, Three Dots Tee Shirts, AG Jeans, Designs By Stephene Denise Novosel's Random Thoughts: What's your favorite power song?

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What's your favorite power song?

Help, I need your help! My half marathon is less than 3 weeks away and i need help with my song list. So, what is your favorite power song? What makes you run to the top of that hill? What song motivates you across the finish line? What song puts a smile on your face?? Please tell me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denise,

That's easy... "Pump It" by the Black Eye Peas! A squadron made a video using the song... it's so cool. I'll get Denny to e-mail a copy. Actually it's an E-2 squadron which as you know is "not" cool.. but they did such an aswesome job with the video. It pumps me up every time. A-

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Black Eye Peas, Pump It! There's a great Navy video... I'll send the link. A

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home