- outputs your Site Feed's URL inside a tag: Seven Jeans, Three Dots Tee Shirts, AG Jeans, Designs By Stephene Denise Novosel's Random Thoughts: Only another 179 days to go...

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Only another 179 days to go...

Wow, that sounds like a LONG time!

I am in my 15th week and I have to say, the last 3 months (almost) have been an adventure, or shall i say blur?

Here's what i've learned...my pregnancy top 5 (for now)

5. Being pregnant is like having a hangover 24/7 (without the fun). I have never been so nauseous in my life. Wow! I am so glad I am done with that phase.

4. Can you say tired? I mean completely exhausted? My two favorite activities were laying down and sitting. I didn't workout for 6 weeks!! Good news... I am back! This week I started working out with a pre-natal trainer. I might even work back up to doing some light jogging on the treadmill, since my doc isn't worried about my heart rate. Figure i better go for it before I loose my center of gravity.

3. Prego brain is a real phenomena... you don't know what I mean? Ask someone whose been pregnant.

2. Having oral surgery while pregnant is not a good idea...(aka tylenol doesn't do much for the pain). To top it off, I had surgery on new years eve (obvioussly, it was unexpected).

1. Most importantly, it's amazing how connected you get to the small person you are carrying. We saw baby moving all around during the ultrasound... lots of hand movements. Sort of surreal and at the same time, emotional.

Oh, for my friends who are far away... nope, I still don't look pregnant (unless you look really really close). I haven't gained any lbs, but I expect to see some scale movement soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home