- outputs your Site Feed's URL inside a tag: Seven Jeans, Three Dots Tee Shirts, AG Jeans, Designs By Stephene Denise Novosel's Random Thoughts: The countdown is on...

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The countdown is on...

I am officially in the third trimester...only 88 more days to go!

Recent purchase:
I am the proud owner of a stroller... i am still in shock (I know some of you are equally as stunned). Of course, I had to buy a jogging stroller (yes, I will get a regular stroller). I did my research and found out that Runners World recommends the BOB Revolution, so that was the obvious choice. My goal is to start running by mid August, so I can train for the Santa Barbara Half Marathon.

Best Quote:
"Last month you looked like you ate a sandwich, this month it looks like you ate two" - I still keep hearing that I don't look that very pregnant, but i swear I have totally popped and am showing a serious bump.

Most disappointing moment:
To add to the list of things I CAN'T do, I found out last week that I can't get a spray tan! No sushi, no wine, NO SPRAY TAN! Geesshh. I shared my disappointment with a friend and she said "well, I am glad to know that pregnancy hasn't taken away your vanity". I will aplogize now to the the pool goers in Cabo.. pale preggo in a bikini.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - You are already in your 3rd trimester! That's crazy!

I'm so happy for you Denise!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home