- outputs your Site Feed's URL inside a tag: Seven Jeans, Three Dots Tee Shirts, AG Jeans, Designs By Stephene Denise Novosel's Random Thoughts: The journey is coming to an end...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The journey is coming to an end...

Technically, I have 32 more days to go, but it looks like the pregnancy journey will conclude sooner than anticipated. Maybe as early as this weekend...

It's been awhile since I've updated the blog and alot has happened in last month...

We had a great vacation in Cabo. Definitely a different experience being pregnant, but nonetheless, it was fun and relaxing. Prego in a bikini, lounging by the pool, sipping on non alcholic fruity concoctions. Delightful!

I went back to work post vacation thinking I had 8+ weeks to go before I went out for maternity leave. Lot's of ambitious plans for my final 8 weeks and not enough hours in the day. I planned to work until the end and even had my personal training appointments scheduled thru the end of June. And then...WHAM, I was admitted to the hospital and was put on bed rest for the duration. This is my fourth week on bedrest. It's very difficult to go from being a workaholic, on the go, "I can do anything" type of person to doing nothing. After 5 days in the hospital, I embraced my new job as incubator and have been determined to do everything I can to make sure baby stays healthy.

We hit the magicial 36 week mark this Saturday, so there is a very good chance I will be induced. It's hard to believe that I will be meeting my child soon. Possibly on my birthday... now wouldn't that be ironic?

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home